Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Okay, this is for not only for me to review what books I did and didn't like, but also so that I can advise friends on books I think they would like to read. So, here it goes!

Alex

P.S.
I tend to read a lot and quickly. I mean, I don't exactly read the kinds of books that will take me a month to read. It might take me that long to read a book due to homework and other commitments I have to honor, but I go for the books that are quick reads. I have also recently noticed that all the books I absolutely LOVE are published by Simon Pulse. I mean, there are other publishers that publish books I love, but the majority are published by Simon Pulse. So I guess I like romantic comedies. I definitely know I like romantic kinds of books, I mean, all the books I like tend to have some sort of romance in them, and I don't even try to do that or anything! It's just how things work out. Idk, but yeah.

<3 Alex

No comments: