Wednesday, December 19, 2007

South Beach Sizzle by Suzanne Weyn and Diana Gonzalez

Back/Inside Cover:
Road trip! Lula Cruz has her last summer before college all mapped out. She's checking out of NYC and checking in to the sizzling hot "SoBe" scene with her best friend, Jeff.
When their day jobs get to be a drag, they spice things up by entering a local band contest. And spicy it is! Turns out that the hottie Lula keeps running into is also her band's toughest competition! Enrique might seem like the perfect guy, but as things heat up Lula has to wonder: Can she trust her biggest rival with her heart?

My Thoughts:
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. There really wasn't ever a dull moment. The authors did such a good job as to making me feel connected to the character that I cringed whenever she would. I really got in to this book and was able to connect to the character on a deeper level than just reading about her and her best friend. This is a great book that I and probably going to end up giving to a friend as a gift sometime soon!

Recommendations for...:
This is for teen girls. I tend to read only teen girl books as I am a teen girl myself - so get used to it! Ha ha. This might be for girls just out of high school and going in to college, but it was a super simple read for me, and let me just say I'm still in high school. Anyway, this is an amazing book and good for a boring day during the summer when all your friends are off doing something and you're too lazy to do anything yourself.

Price, genre, publisher, info:
US $5.99
CAN $8.50
Romantic comedy
Simon Pulse
http://www.simonsaysteen.com/

No comments: